Friday, July 4, 2008

Hashing The 4th

The 4th of July is dope. Happy independence day to everyone. Believe it or not, I myself have been blogging fairly consistently since June of 2004. Here's a recap of my thoughts on independence day:
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Born on the 4th of July.

Happy Independence Day to all you Americans out there. This is a purely American holiday that falls in the perfect time of year. I know the founding fathers didn't really plan it this way, but this holiday really couldn't fall in a better place on the calendar. It really starts off the summer on the right foot.

I love the reflection on our history along with the general laid back attitude that goes along with what's typically a lazy summer day. Also seeing fireworks is still as breathtaking as it was when I was a little kid. Give it up for Independence, Freedom, Life, Liberty, and Happiness (as well as the pursuit thereof).

No comments: