Sunday, July 29, 2007

Don't Call It a Comeback, I've Blogged Here For Years

There are two things I haven't done in a good long while: find a new band I like and writing a blog post.

Well, I'm hoping to kill two birds with one Stone.

First of all, I'd like to point out how fucking great the weather was in New York City this past week. It was like 75 degrees with no humidity this week. Big up to Mother Nature.

On Thursday of this past week, myself and friend dave got together at another friend's apartment for dinner.

It just occurred to me that three out of four paragraphs so far are one sentence each. A bunch of grammatical Australias, if you will.

Anyway, Dave, Lilah (the other friend) and her fiance went to the bitter end. I wasn't too into going but didn't put up much of a fight either. Joe's friend was in a band that was playing at ten but when we walked in at about 9, there was a band up on stage.

The girl was standing up but playing the drums and flute while singing. There was one other person, this dude in a baseball cap playing the guitar. And that was it, but they were rocking out.

Their name is Sirsy, check them out:








SIRSY opening for Lifehouse. (about SIRSY)

No comments: