Friday, October 29, 2010

What's The Deal With Sarah Palin? (bwa ba ba ba bwaaaw)

That was a really poor approximation of the Seinfeld noise in the title there.

Like really though, what's the deal with Sarah Palin? Maybe I'm just a liberal elite, but like the list of pros and cons for Sarah Palin for me looks like this

Pro
She's extraordinarily attractive

Con
Everything else

Like, I'm not gonna start a grassroots campaign for a Kardashian / Lohan 2012 ticket. What's the goddamn appeal? She's not smart, experienced, part of a family with a longstanding political tradition, able to see Russia from her back door, or anything else that would make me want to vote for someone.

Am I like two years late with this post? Yes, yes I am. Really, though, I coulda sworn she was just gonna fade into the background. Motherfuckin' Admiral Stockdale didn't try to capitalize on his fumbled up bid for vice president, why would she?

2 comments:

Open Bar said...

I think it boils down to the fact that she can field dress a moose (which is a hunting thing). To a lot of dudes living in like rural Missouri, that sort of thing -- plus her rack -- makes her like the coolest chick ever and supersedes all other factors. She's a real Amurrcan.

Anonymous said...

Is she that attractive? I know guys who go apeshit over how hot she is.

Also, I got the Seinfeld bass line in the title before you explained that it was a Seinfeld bass line. I don't know what the significance of the fact that I got it immediately is.