Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two Women I'm A Little Bit In Love With

With apologies to my lovely wife, I feel like I'd like to put this out there. I don't feel too bad about this because, as I say, it's really that I'm only a little bit in love with them. Also I know that my wife is also in love with one or two people. In fact, if Paul Rudd were to come up to my wife and ask her to run away with him, not only would I understand, I would actually be happy for her because she loves him so much. So anyhow, here are the two women that I'm a little bit in love with.

First, Zooey Deschanel.


Second, Rashida Jones. Based on the first paragraph, you can see why my wife and I went to see I Love You, Man on opening weekend.

3 comments:

Open Bar said...

I, too, have a thing for Rashida Jones. She was a bit underused in "I Love You, Man." I know the movie wasn't really about her, but is a little gratuitous nudity too much to ask? I'm sure Jason Segel would have approved.

Side Bar said...

In fact, if Paul Rudd were to come up to my wife and ask her to run away with him, not only would I understand, I would actually be happy for her because she loves him so much.

This comment makes you either the best husband of all time, or the worst. Either way, it is one of the finest lines in the history of the blog.

Kathy G. said...

:)

I wouldn't leave with Paul. I would just look at him... for a really really really long time.