Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday Classic Video: One Chimp, No Cup

I'm a huge fan of nature programs. During the time when LJT, Diesal and I lived together, we would frequently spend hungover Saturday and Sunday afternoons watching National Geographic. My favorites are the big cats, while Diesal loved anything about the African plains. LJT, on the other hand, simply liked monkeys. So in honor of that, I'd like to share this little clip.

Oh, and I know chimps aren't monkeys, okay. They're in the Great Apes family, along with gorillas. So shut up, all our zoologist readers. (They are legion, lemme tell ya.)



Thanks, Evil Chili!

3 comments:

The Notorious LJT said...

If I could do that, I would.

Open Bar said...

Yeah, so would I. In fact, I'd probably go a bit further and try to suck my...wait, what?

Side Bar wrote this comment.

rick said...

I think I did that last weekend when I was drunk, or maybe my friends just pissed on me, I really can't remember.