Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's Get Ready To Thimble!!

After a hiatus of way too long, Project Runway is finally back tonight. Don't forget that it switched to the Lifetime channel, so you have to watch it there. If you've seen this show, then I know you love it, so that's all I have to say. If you've never seen this show then you're just assuming it's a wack show and that it's way too gay for you to like, but you're wrong. This is the best reality show on television by a long shot. And if you combine with this fabulosity the fact that Top Chef premiered last night on the Bravo channel (and I know Mrs. Side Bar was glued), it's a great week for reality television. Top Chef is a comfortable second in reality show standings. And just in case you're still thinking, "I can't watch these shows, they're way too gay," let me just point out that these two shows are hosted by conceivably the two hottest women on the planet, Heidi Klum and Padma Lakshmi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey is it ok if I just look at the pics on this one?
-winit

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing. I was actually sitting here thinking, "I can't watch these shows, they're way too gay". How did you know?

But seriously, I will give them a shot this season, based on your recommendation.