Thursday, October 18, 2007

Friday Classic Video: I know, it's Thursday. Again.

I know this video has been around for a while. It was pretty big about four months ago, so please forgive me if you've seen it. I just couldn't wait another day to put this up. I just want to talk about it with people.

But if you haven't seen it, then you're gonna love it. You probably know this song just from going to the bars, but this is one of those examples of people on the Internet being way more creative than anyone has a right to be.

As a regular Internet-video watcher, I can't believe I missed this. Turn up the volume on your computer. (This is totally work safe.)

1 comment:

ChuckJerry said...

Yeah, that is a cool video.

Why one would:
a) think of that
b) act on it

is sortof beyond me. Because you know it took him lots of practice before he actually filmed it. That's at least a day out of your life.