Friday, August 22, 2008

The Most Apropos Name Of All Time

I don't recall being quite as dumbfounded ever watching a sporting event as I was when I watched Usain "Lightning" Bolt win the 100 meter dash (the Giants winning the Super Bowl is definitely 2nd place, though). He destroyed everyone in the race. Literally (not literally) destroyed. He stopped even trying after 70 meters and he still broke the world record. I was honestly astounded.

The only video I could find of it is mad grainy and the commentary is in Italian (I think it's Italian). I'm not sure you can really tell how far out in front of everyone else he is. Also notice how he starts celebrating before the race ends.



Then he came out and destroyed clowns in the 200 meters as well. This video is not of great quality either.



Wow.

No comments: