Monday, March 30, 2009

Final Four

LJT and I had two correct projections for the Final Four, while Chuck and Open Bar had a grand total of none. I am giving myself the narrow win over LJT because (a) my four picks, total, lasted longer in the tournament (Pitt in the Elite 8, Duke bounced in the Sweet 16), and (b) my Cinderella team got out of the first round. (Our remaining picks are the same - UNC and UConn - so that result won't change).

But more importantly, with no correct Final Four projections between them, I think Chuck and Open Bar are asshole and vice-asshole, respectively, until the next NCAA tournament (OB's Cinderella pick getting out of the first round was the tie-breaker).

Hey assholes, go get me a beer and rub my feet.

9 comments:

The Notorious LJT said...

why are you up at 6:45 am on your day off?

ChuckJerry said...

Until the next tournament? Jeebus, that's like a whole year. Can't we make some NHL playoff predictions or something?

Open Bar said...

What's the NHL?

ChuckJerry said...

What if I predict where Open Bar will be this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Why don't you all jump up on the Villanova bandwagon, as I have?

Open Bar said...

How do you know where I'm gonna be?

(And where is it?)

The Notorious LJT said...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say in your living room with a case of PBR.

Open Bar said...

I mean, yeah, that's what I was thinking. Just wondering if I'm supposed to be doing that somewhere else.

The Notorious LJT said...

(Probably with me)